Joe O’Hannigan Named CBA’s New Assoc. Dean and Director of EMBA Program

Joe OHannigan 218x300 - Joe O'Hannigan Named CBA's New Assoc. Dean and Director of EMBA Program
Joe O’Hannigan was named the CBA’s new associate dean and director of the Executive MBA Program.

ACADEMICS | The College of Business Administration is excited to welcome Joe O’Hannigan as its new associate dean and director of the Executive MBA Program. Joe is a seasoned, bilingual executive with over 20 years of experience in international business and higher education. His wide skill set includes developing and driving strategy, managing and improving operations, assessing and training personnel, achieving and measuring impact, and providing data-driven program leadership.

Joe most recently served as a global consultant for a company he founded in Southern California called 4:11 Business Associates. Before that, he served as senior associate director of executive programs at Notre Dame. Originally from Hawaii, Joe earned his BBA from LMU and an MBA from Notre Dame.

“I am delighted to be joining a great EMBA program, business school and university,” said O’Hannigan. “Our Executive MBA Program plays a valuable role in the community, bridging and strengthening both LMU and the business world with increasing recognition and impact. It’s my privilege to bring my 30 years of experience in the marketplace and in higher education to advance this worthwhile work. I can’t help smiling as I reacquaint myself with this wonderful institution; it’s this proud alum’s dream come true.”

Looking ahead, Joe will continue to build upon the momentum of the EMBA program, including strengthening its overall quality, academic rigor and brand equity.

logo-instagram