HUMAN RESOURCES | Coming in spring 2019, Human Resources will be enhancing LMU’s current online employment system to incorporate performance evaluation functionality that will streamline OES for the Westchester campus and Loyola Law School. The enhancement includes a performance management and job description module. The project will kickoff with the implementation of single sign-on and as an immediate result, one less username and password to remember.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HR SYSTEM ENHANCEMENT PROJECT
Phase I Beginning January 2019, HR will implement single sign-on for OES. Users will no longer need a separate username and password to access your recruitments.
Phase II Mid-spring, SuccessFactors, our current on-line performance evaluation system will no longer be available and HR will begin implementing a new performance management module in the “online employment system.” To reflect the performance management and position description enhancements, we will simultaneously be rebranding the “online employment system.” To make this transition effortless, the final step before going live will be performance review training workshops for supervisors.
Phase III End of spring, the new performance management and position description modules will go live. These enhancements will allow users to have access to recruitment, position descriptions and employee performance reviews on one platform utilizing your LMU credentials.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Usernames and passwords will be users’ standard LMU credentials after the launch of single sign-on.
- The performance management and position description enhancements will not affect recruitments you currently have in progress.
- Keep an eye out in LMU This Week and on lmu.edu/hr for HR System Enhancement project updates.
- Contact the HR HelpLine
- Phone 310.338.7718 or x87718
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org