HUMAN RESOURCES | Human Resources is enhancing LMU’s current online employment system to incorporate performance evaluation functionality that will streamline OES. HR kicked off the project in late December and as of Jan. 29, successfully completed Phase I, by migrating OES to single sign-on. You will no longer need a separate username and password to access your recruitments. HR is progressing with Phase II of the project which includes migrating off of our current performance evaluation system, SuccessFactors.
Phase I (COMPLETE) Beginning Jan. 29, 2019, HR successfully migrated the online employment system to single sign-on. Users no longer need a separate username and password to access recruitments.
Phase II LMU’s current on-line performance review system, SuccessFactors, will no longer be available. HR has begun implementing a new performance management module in the online employment system. To reflect the performance management and position description enhancements, HR will be rebranding the “online employment system.” The final step before going live will be performance review training workshops. Below are highlights to this phase and will be coming soon.
- Effective March 1, 2019 LMU’s current on-line performance review system, SuccessFactors will no longer be accessible. During this time supervisors will continue to have access to retrieve historical reviews.
- HR will electronically archive all completed reviews for active employees and will make them available upon request.
- The 2018/2019 Performance Review cycle will utilize the new system. Employee Information Sessions and Supervisor Trainings will be offered in May 2019.
Phase III End of spring, the new performance management and position description modules will go live. These enhancements will allow users to have access to recruitment, position descriptions and employee performance reviews on one platform utilizing your LMU credentials.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Usernames and passwords will be users’ standard LMU credentials after the launch of single sign-on.
- The performance management and position description enhancements will not affect recruitments you currently have in progress.
- Keep an eye out in LMU This Week and on lmu.edu/hr for HR System Enhancement project updates.
Contact the HR HelpLine
- Phone 310.338.7718 or x87718
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org