HUMAN RESOURCES is pleased to announce the Tuition Remission Application is online. Effective June 4, paper applications will no longer be accepted. The automated application process is available to full-time benefit eligible faculty and staff members, as well as their qualified spouse and dependent children.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Paper applications will no longer be accepted after the Summer 2019 semester.
- You must meet the Tuition Remission eligibility requirements before filling out an application. Click here to see if you qualify for this benefits.
- Electronic applications will be required for every semester the tuition remission benefit is intended for.
- If you are applying for yourself AND a family member, you will need to complete two separate applications.
- Benefits-eligible faculty and staff members will receive an automated notification that the application was submitted
- Once Human Resources verifies eligibility, another notice will be emailed detailing status of the application.
- Submission deadline for Fall 2019 is the first day of class – Monday, August 26 2019. Applications will no longer be accepted after the deadline.
- Future deadlines will be posted and due on or before the first day of class for each semester.
Contact Human Resources
- Benefits Helpline:310.338.5757
- Email: email@example.com