INTERCULTURAL AFFAIRS | The Office of Intercultural Affairs is beginning recruitment for this year’s Leading Institutional Units and Programs | Inclusive Excellence. This outstanding leadership development program supports mid-level higher education leaders at LMU to expand their leadership capacity by developing the competencies necessary for planning, implementing, and sustaining institutional transformation in higher education.
Nine program workshops are held throughout the academic year on Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Building Institutional Capacity
- Reframing Higher Education Leadership
- Intercultural Dialogue
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Systems Thinking
- Managing Toxic Campus Conduct: Legal Strategies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Resolution and Interest-Based Negotiation
- Administrative Structures in Higher Education
If you are interested in participating in the program, please obtain a nomination letter from your immediate supervisor and send it to Joseph Bernardo at email@example.com by Sept. 2, 2019.