HUMAN RESOURCES is pleased to announce that Summer 2020 Tuition Remission Online Applications are currently available for Summer Section I and Summer Section II. The automated application process is available to full-time benefit eligible faculty and staff members, as well as their qualified spouse and dependent children.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You must meet the Tuition Remission eligibility requirements before filling out an application. Click here to see if you qualify for this benefit or log onto https://admin.lmu.edu/hr/totalrewards/benefits/full-time/otherbenefits/
- Electronic applications will be required for every semester the tuition remission benefit is intended for.
- If you are applying for yourself AND a family member, you will need to complete two separate applications.
- Benefits-eligible faculty and staff members will receive an automated notification that the application was submitted
- Once Human Resources verifies eligibility, another notice will be emailed detailing status of the application.
- Submission deadline for Summer Section I 2020 is the first day of class – Monday, May 18, 2020. Applications will no longer be accepted after the deadline.
- Submission deadline for Summer Section II 2020 is the first day of class – Monday, July 6, 2020. Applications will no longer be accepted after the deadline.
- Future deadlines will be posted and due on or before the first day of class for each semester.
Contact Beverly Clayton