PROPEL LMU | Workday arrives on the bluff in less than three weeks, after nearly two years of development. Below you’ll find key information to ensure you are prepared to welcome Workday on June 28.
Key Things to Know:
- Concur, MyTime, Oracle, PeopleAdmin will be replaced with Workday. See the full list of outgoing systems here.
- Time Entry: In Workday, only non-exempt (hourly) workers submit timesheets. Starting June 28, non-exempt workers should begin entering time in Workday.
- Payroll: Your first pay slip in Workday will be visible on July 15 (for those on a semi-monthly payment schedule) and July 16 for bi-weekly employees.
- Vacation Requests: Vacation requests previously approved in MyTime for days off after June 27 will be transferred to Workday. Any vacation or other time off request that was submitted but not approved in MyTime will not transfer over and must be resubmitted in Workday on or after June 28.
- Workday Support: As you get started, the support icon on the Workday dashboard will be home to numerous support resources, including training manuals and reference guides. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You’ll be able to log in to Workday starting the morning of Monday, June 28. Workday will be accessible via the MyLMU/MyLLS home page navigation bar.
On June 28, all LMU employees will receive a dedicated email with everything you need to know – including how to log in, where to get support, and a “day 1 checklist” that highlights key tasks to complete upon your first log in to Workday.
Please be advised, Duo is required to access Workday. If you have not yet registered for Duo, please visit the ITS Duo page.
Register for Workday Training
As noted in recent LMU communication, Workday training sessions are now available to all faculty and staff. We encourage you to attend any session specifically relevant to your role at LMU – visit the Training website to view the full schedule and register.
Reminder: Transition Schedule
Various LMU legacy systems will continue to “sunset” in preparation for the transition to Workday. These offline periods are necessary to transfer data from the old systems to Workday.
- June 17: last day to submit job postings in PeopleAdmin for full-time faculty or hire student employees
- June 23: Concur, MyTime go offline at 5 p.m.
Please visit the Transition Schedule for a full list of dates and encourage your staff to complete all tasks before each system goes offline.
Watch Your Inbox
Further information related to Workday will be shared via your LMU email. You may also email email@example.com for any questions or concerns.