ACADEMIC AFFAIRS | The Faculty Awards Committee evaluated nominations from across our community and has selected six outstanding honorees to be inducted into the Faculty Hall of Fame, which honors those people who have made significant contributions to the life of Loyola Marymount University through their teaching, creative endeavors and scholarly work. Honorees, selected from the faculties of Loyola University, Marymount College, and Loyola Marymount University, are extraordinary examples of what it means to be a teacher-scholar in the Jesuit and Marymount educational traditions.
Joining the Faculty Hall of Fame are:
- John A. Davis, African American Studies, 1978 – 2006;
- Ronald K. Barrett, Psychology, 1978 – 2015;
- Jacqueline Dewar, Mathematics, 1973 – 2013;
- Paul De Sena, Counseling Education, 1966-2020;
- Robert Singleton, Economics, 1982-2018; and
- María Teresa Venegas, Modern Languages and Literatures, 1980-1998
We are grateful for all their contributions to LMU, our students, and colleagues. Congratulations to our Faculty Hall of Fame inductees. Read more.