SFTV Dean Search Listening Sessions

October 29, 2021

Dear SFTV Community,

I write to provide a quick update and information regarding the SFTV Dean Search. As you read from Provost Poon’s announcement, we secured Neil Fink Associates (NFA) as our search consultant. NFA’s Managing Director Neil Fink will be conducting a number of listening sessions with the SFTV community and other groups on campus to obtain input about the school and qualities we’d like to see in the next dean. Below are dates and times for you to participate in these virtual forums. I encourage you to attend to share your perspectives. Thank you for your engagement in this process.

SFTV Faculty | Monday Nov. 8, 10 – 10:45 a.m.
RSVP Here
SFTV Staff | Monday Nov. 8, 1:30 – 2:15 p.m.
RSVP Here
SFTV Students | Tuesday Nov. 9, 4 – 4:45 p.m.
RSVP Here
SFTV Students | Wednesday Nov. 10, 3 – 3:45 p.m.
RSVP Here
SFTV Faculty | Thursday Nov. 11, 11:30 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
RSVP Here
SFTV Staff | Friday Nov. 12, 10 – 10:45 a.m.
RSVP Here

Provost Poon will announce the search committee shortly. I will convene the search committee in November to begin our process. When the position announcement is completed, I will share this information with you. If there are candidates that you would like to bring to our attention, please submit the information here. We plan to bring finalists to campus for interviews in March. I will keep in touch with you as much as possible to provide you with updates.

Sincerely,

Tina Choe, Ph.D.
Dean and Professor, Frank R. Seaver College of Science and Engineering
Chair, SFTV Dean Search Committee

logo-instagram